Highly-qualified holistic dentist in Annandale, VA
Holistic or biological dentistry blends the best of conventional dental practice, complementary, and alternative medicine together with modern technologies and leading-edge dental materials and techniques. As a highly-credentialed holistic and biological general dentist, Dr. Richard Fischer delivers this overarching level of care to patients in the Annandale, VA area.
Whole health concept
When you choose Dr. Fischer as your dentist, you can be sure:
- You will be listened to, understood, and appreciated.
- Your dental care will relate to you as an entire person.
- The importance of your physical, emotional, and spiritual well being will be respected, as well as your dental health.
- You will receive appropriate information to make informed treatment choices.
- Treatment options are intended to enhance your overall health.
- Treatment is focused on fostering your body’s innate ability to heal itself.
- Inter-disciplinary dental care is integrated with your other healthcare providers.
- Your dentist is dedicated to expanding his knowledge, skills, awareness, and ideas.
Why Annandale, VA patients choose the care of a holistic dentist
Richard D. Fischer, DDS provides a broad range of services to help you enjoy optimal wellness and a winning smile. That is accomplished with biologically friendly techniques and non-toxic materials. For example, he has been a mercury-safe and mercury-free dentist since 1982 – the practice places no “silver amalgam” mercury fillings and adheres to strict IAOMT protocols for the safest possible mercury fillings removal. We test for and carefully select the safest materials that are the most biocompatible, for each of the procedures we perform. Plus, natural ozone therapy, clinical nutritional approaches, and homeopathic support help avoid the need for harsh anti-bacterial chemicals.
Dr. Fischer’s goal is for you to enjoy life with comfortable oral function that feels good from head to toe. This includes treatment for TMJ disorders, sleep apnea, and periodontal disease. Though biological dental care is extremely advantageous to adults, it is even more valuable for children, as they get lifelong benefits of a healthier start. Biological/holistic dentistry is aesthetic, as well as functional. You can feel great about an attractive, metal-free smile with treatments such as cosmetic bonding and zirconia ceramic dental implants and crowns.
This may sound like much more attention from a dentist than you are accustomed to. However, it is affordable dental care in the long term, helping you avoid situations that lead to extensive and expensive dental or medical treatment in the future.